"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, February 22, 2010

Chronicles: #4

Umm, so this is totally random, like a lot, but I just got to thinking and I came to the conclusion that I need an albino pet. Nope, you didn't read wrong... I said I wanted an ALBINO pet. I don't even know how I stumbled upon the idea, what goes on in my head is still a mystery to me, but now that I have, I really think an albino little friend would do me right and complete my world. Wait, wait, wait!!! Killer idea in 3...2...1... how about an R. Gratz Albino Petting Zoo of Awesomeness!?? Sweet Baby Jesus! That would be soo choice! SOOOO... in true R. Gratz manner, I went ahead and recruited my ideal candidates to be part of my winter wonderland mafia. They are as follows:
Nicole Kidman, the Albino Deer

Fiefel, the Albino Tiger

Princess Cuddle-Bee, the Albino Koala

Jagger, the Albino Hedgehog

Kooks McGee, the Albino Kookaburra 

Rutherford, the Albino Owl

and last but certainly not least...

Regina George, the Albino Peacock

Man oh man, how freaking majestic/phenomenal/astonishing/extraordinary are these amigitos? They are a true testament of how truly wonderful and glorious this world can be. And even better is the fact that they also prove that being unique and different is such a beautiful thing. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.