"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chronicles: #5

Is it weird that I always look forward to brushing my teeth? I'm actually a bit obsessed with it and feel McNasty when I don't. Even as a kid I'd take a travel kit with me to grammar school so I could brush after lunch or snack time. Haha, yes, I was THAT kid. But I'm not gonna lie, it has all paid off 'cause I have a stellar smile that has been my signature. It's ridiculous how far a great smile can go. I'm not sure where this going but, oh yeah, umm, brush your teeth motherlovers!!! And most importantly FLOSS FLOSS FLOSS- my dentist even told me he prefers for his patients to floss than actually brush. I wouldn't want to take chances so I do both religiously. Oh and just as an FYI please keep your toothbrush aaaaaway from your toilet because you don't want poop particles to land on it when you flush. As a matter of fact it's recommended to keep it 6 feet away. Just sayin'. 
«image via Terry Richardson»
ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.