"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spotted: Mary-Kate @ Burberry Prorsum

Damn guurl, you be looking damn sleek and chic in Londontown. Although the booties might be too wide for you (but with her tiny legs which one wouldn't) I'm definitely all about the trinkets over the leather gloves that you have going on. A perfect 10! And your coat... now that's why tailoring is a must! Justice served. 

1 comment:

Oricale Heart said...

A-MAZING SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE DID HER LIPS AGAIN?? WILL HAVE TO SUSS THAT ONE OUT :) LOL

X

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.