"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things you SHOULD have.

I was scrolling through Club Monaco online and came across their ideas for spring "must-haves" and I totally agreed with their choices. Actually, now that I think of it, these are basic staples that you shouldn't just sport in the spring but should also have year round- at least as a foundation, the styles will depend on the seasonal trends. What I love about these items is if you're stuck in a "I don't know what to wear" conundrum than heading to these items and pairing them up is a great solution that is not only easy but make you look nonchalantly sharp. Check 'em out, see what you're missing, and then go out and get them.
Visit Club Monaco for more details and more ideas on their must-haves.  

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.