"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

4 leaf clovers, leprechauns, green beer? Yes, please!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!!!!
Definitely one of my all time favorite holidays!!! Mostly because I have really great childhood memories eating green cupcakes, themed arts and crafts, being decked out in a legit green outfit, endlessly searching for a 4 leaf clover during recess, and even chasing around a leprechaun that I swore I had seen. Man, life was great. But now that I've grown up a bit (yeah, right) I've traded it all in for green beer, pub hopping, and overall crazy drunk shenanigans. Yup, life is still great. Wherever you might find yourselves today, I hope you enjoy it as much as possible yet always remember to be safe! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! 

1 comment:

u-ka said...

hey,
Happy St.Patrick's Day to you! :]
We don't have this kind of celebration.. :/



http://ugnek.blogspot.com

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.