"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's getting hot in huurrrr!!!

Peter Dundas for sure had me in mind when he designed these tantalizing spectacles for the Emilio Pucci Fall 2010 RTW show. I am unquestionably a pure sucker for long legs and a bare back and these dresses just totally do it for me. And I also love the way they hug and show off a woman's curves just amazingly. Damn sexy.
images copied from De La Style from some other fashion outlet (unnamed).

4 comments:

Emily said...

Like the blog.
Fashion is amazing.
:)

Jimmy De La Cruz said...

Hey these pictures look familiar....

Rike said...

oh boy, thanks for your lovely comments! I really like you blog.
Love from Germany,
Rike

The Queen of Hearts said...

Holy smokes Batman, I need one or two of these pieces (with some tailoring at the back) in my wardrobe right n o w.

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.