"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Greetings from San Francisco!!!

I'm home for Easter break and couldn't be any more happier. I'm just super stoked to be surrounded with the craziness of my family, the shenanigans of my childhood friends, and the familiarity of the streets I grew up in. Even the rainy and cloudy days the bay area has to offer is beautiful to me right now. Everything about being home is true bliss. I've had a crazy and hectic schedule this semester and I've been dying to be home for so long and recharge myself. I just want to soak up every single second at home and in order to do so I will not be blogging often for the remainder of my short break. For once, taking a break from the sun is actually a pretty rad thing. I love home. 
Peace, love & awesomeness, 
R. Gratz

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.