"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, March 26, 2010

Look at what we have here: Karlitos in Manhattan

So rumors have been flying out that Karlitos and his harem of fashion crazies would be invading the streets of New York City and guess what... it's true. Yes, Karlitos was in fact spotted alongside models Abbey Lee and Freja in SoHo and the Lower East Side. And what were these Coco lovers up to? Well if you can't quite make out what the girls are wearing, you need some carrots in your diet!  No but seriously, gangstahs are donning their best ice-picking Northpole getups from the Fall 2010 RTW Chanel lineup. Karlitos is in the concrete jungle shooting his next ad campaign for the said house and he's also killing two birds with one stone because he's also getting his Fendi campaign done while in town. I couldn't care less about Lagerfart but I'm damn excited (yes, I admitted it, shut up.) to see how my city of dreams will add greatness to both campaigns. Karl, I gotta give it to ya... nice choice! Stay tuned. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.