"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Celebrate 20 years of MMM awesomeness this summer.

In lieu of Maison Martin Margiela turning 20 this year, the Somerset House in London will be honoring the enigmatic fashion player with a legit retrospective. Expect tons of iconic pieces from various shows, stellar photographs, and never before seen videos. And expect me to not be able to make an appearance. FML. Yup, Rachel Zoe just ate a french fry because of my distraught. It's that serious. But if YOU happen to be in Londontown around June 3rd to September 5th, please make sure to visit the MMM shindig, take pictures, and send it over this way. 

1 comment:

Taj said...

you won't be the only one!!!:(

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.