"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chronicles #7

[Andrey Zakharov by Corrinne Stoll]
I've been having such a great time and actually enjoying myself during this final exams season. Yup, enjoying myself! Luckily this semester I decided to keep on top of everything and it's all paid off. I feel prepared and not freaking out on the various unread chapters that usually plague me during this hectic time. Instead I find myself taking long breaks from studying to just walk around the beach, get myself lost in my people-watching trances, or just making up perfect vacations to exotic places (I even look up the hotel, the airline, and the sights I'd love to see)... man, it feels great to be able to walk through this crazy time unscathed. I have plenty of things on my to-do list but I'm just crossing them off one by one without a worry. I feel incredibly free and I'm just taking life as it goes. It sure does pay to be responsible. Who would've thought? Ha! Btw, good luck to all those who find themselves in final exams too. Dominate those babies!

2 comments:

John Bernal said...

About 3 more weeks before finals week for me. Good luck on yours!

R. Gratz said...

JM- I'm sure you tore yours up and rocked them. I waltz right through mine. So happy for it to be summer!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.