"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Studs. Blazers. Glory.

We all know that studs will be happening for a long time to come. Maybe not as heavy and covering every single inch of whatever material (please!!!) but I feel that it has embedded itself as a regular fixture in our day to day fashionizing. So I started to think what my ass could whip up with some studs. First I thought of maybe doing some simple epaulets on a basic t-shirt or maybe just place a couple sporadically around? I'm not quite sure but I don't want to overdue it... just a lil somethin-somethin to add a killer pop. And then suddenly I looked across my room and I spotted my blazer! Perfection. My mind pretty much went on overload with insane ideas of how to tackle this next project. There are seriously soo many possibilities!!! But what really gets me going is taking something that is dapper and classic and morphing it into something edgy with a hint of badassness. So after narrowing my crazy creative frenzy down, I decided that I'm going to go with trying to barf out some studs on the lapel/double breast (hahaha, that sounds funny!!! Mature much? lol!) part of my blazer. These badboys are what I had in mind...
Pretty fucking awesome, eh? Of course! Anywho, I don't exactly know what I'll end up doing because it pretty much depends on the style of the blazer I get at the thrift store. But now that I think of it, I'm entertaining the idea of getting a dark blue blazer and instead of them metal studs, I think I want to go with black ones (just like the Balmain pieces on top). It's subtle yet still rocking enough for my tastes. I don't know, but I'm freaking stooo0000ooked to see what I come up with and mark my words: THIS. WILL. BE. EPIC! Stay tuned, mothalovahs!

3 comments:

WhoopyBeatrizLourenco said...

these blazer are so gorgeus.! :D

JBriggs said...

i fucking want these!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! I so want this blazers! I´m so into studs right now!!!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.