"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reason #10,507 why Miss Wintour is awesome...

So after the fancyshmancyness of the Met Gala, Miss Wintour headed to the after party at the Boom Boom Room to bust a move with P. Diddy. Can we say "priceless", "dope" and "legit"!?? Fuucckk yeah!!! I would give anything to watch Annita get down and dirty. For sure putting this on my bucket-list! I'm coming for you Anna!

3 comments:

Taj said...

lol is that GPaltrow in the background taking a picture??

FindingFashionland said...

haahahaah this is funny..

R. Gratz said...

Haha, how EPIC is this!??/ LOL. Oh, Miss Wintour!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.