"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Deutschland is definitely giving my California girls a run for their tanning oils!

Cameron Russell by Greg Kadel for Vogue Germany July 2010
Cameron is looking mighty fine and summerlicious on next months cover of Vogue Germany!!! The contrast of colors, the playful bow bikini top, the glasses with blue skies reflecting from it, and the oh so hot and sweaty demeanor of it... I like it all. I definitely didn't know that Germany knew how to do summer as awesome as we do or perhaps they're just paying homage to our summer loving babes from Cali? Either way... sizzling!

And naturally, I have to rock out to Katy Perry's 'California Girls'. Don't judge me.   

2 comments:

Pepa Xavier said...

Love it, I have a huge thing for Alexander Wag sunglasses and bows!!

KC said...

the colors are great.. even the lips look really nice.

http://nouveauskin.blogspot.com

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.