"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mi scuso con i miei amici:

Yup, I'm highly aware that it's mens fashion week over in Milano and although I haven't posted anything about it, I have been keeping tabs. I've just been suffering from an acute infection of Summer-itis. With blue skies, my World Cup frenzy, moonlit adventures at the beach, and a bountiful supply of my favorite elixers... it's been no bueno. Hah. I promise to be back in full swing soon and with my favorite Italiano highlights of the spring/summer season. Prometto a tutti voi!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.