"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, June 4, 2010

Into the (kinda-sorta) wild...

Sasha Marini by Alberto Rugolotto En Plein Air
Biznatches,

I'm off for a weekend of drunken relaxation out in the middle of the woods/coast. If I don't get lost, I'll be back on Monday. So until then, take it easy mothalovahs. Oh, and if you like what you see on this little blogaroo... comment-COMMENT-comment!!! It will make me one happy drunk kiddo. Gracias. 
Peace, Love, and EFFEN,
R. Gratz

11 comments:

elizar33 said...

well don't get too drunk that you forget what happens and forget to blog about it...

enjoy our weekend!

pirat_E said...

just stumbled across your blog...and me likey! have an awesome weekend.

alohas from hawaii
-E

Berta said...

great pic! I love ur blog!!!=)!

ShouldaWouldaCoulda said...

haha, drink for all of us who aren't partying this weekend, but try to find your way back and tell us all about it! have a great weekend!

Sarahhh.Fashion said...

Haha, Cool Blog, randomly found it, pleased I did :-) have a good weekend, I follow you. Please check out my blog sometime....English Hugs..Saraaah..

Lexi Colby said...

i like your blog! cool photo :)
xx

John Malvin said...

Yay for camping! I went last weekend for the very first time and I enjoyed it very much. Hope you have/had fun!

Maria Tavares said...

Have a great weekend ;D The picture is awesome. Great inspiration.

vicente said...

No conocia tu blog pero me encanta¡
Y MIL GRACIAS POR PASARTE
ME HAGO SEGUIDOR UN BESO
:)

said...

wow, nice shoot~

NobodyKnowsMarc said...

love this pic..!
www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.