"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SPOTTED: Ke$ha @ Casio Watch Launch Party

Oh my little Ke$haling, regardless of  how insane in the membrane you are, you never cease to fascinate. Just like viewing The Human Centepede, as much as I want to look away in disgust, I can't help but to be glued on to you in the utmost confusing interest. Those blue lips and matching arm-band? Stroke of genius! But, shame on you for not gracing us with your greasy and trashy tresses that are synonymous with your name. When I want Ke$ha, I want full-on Ke$ha not half assed Ke$ha! Get your act right.

Btw, I may or may not be sarcastic in this post. 
Tricky, tricky.
You decide. 
:P
Another btw... homegirl got 3 MTV Video Music Award nominations today! Congratz.
 


image from Jerritt Clark/Getty Images

2 comments:

Julius Leon said...

Thank you :)
i love your design too, and the new - R. Gratz sign under every post is so cool :)

Eli said...

I agree...

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.