"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer à la Light Blue.

I'm a huge fan of all the fragrances Domenico and Stefano put forth for Dolce&Gabbana, so naturally their Light Blue pour homme concoction has been a summer favorite of mine. I definitely dig that it's freshly breezy, charmingly aquatic, citrusy yet subtle, and, well, altogether light and not overbearing, just PERFECTO for these summery days. And if that doesn't make you wanna spritz it on than maybe Mario Testino's ad featuring David Gandy and Anna Jagodzinska will do the trick and leave you wanting to embrace those summer rays à la D&G and perhaps even engage in a little passionate tryst of your own. That or it's just a nice little sizzling campaign to oogle and drool over because Anna is steaming it up! Oh and I suppose David I put all guys to shame Gandy looks ok too. Alright, they BOTH are working it.  Haha. Win-Win for everybody? Absolutely.
And just for the hell of it, here are some behind-the-scenes...

 
images via swide.com

2 comments:

debbie clementine said...

I couldn't agree more, i'm in love with this commercial :)

BRUNO said...

Haha, true! It's an awesome commercial ;p

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.