"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yeasayer's O.N.E. = must click PLAY!

Huge, huge, HUGE fan of Yeasayer and even more so of this music video for O.N.E. If you like your '80s neon under ground club intergalactic acid trip extravaganza than you're in for an epic musical journey.
And for the record, I need one of those M.C. Hammer harem tie-dye Proenza Schouler-esque shindigs.
Seriously, first-day-back-to-college-outfit? Check.

1 comment:

JBriggs said...

they actually played this at my work the other day and I was like fuck yeah!!!!!!!
ps do you have a harem pant obsession? lol

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.