"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bienvenue a Paris!!!

Nothin like a lil sexy Anna via AleXsandro Palombo to start off Paris Fashion Week right!
Merci, Anna... this is the best welcome into Paris Fashion Week!! Sexy, sexy. Haha. Anyways, I don't even know where to begin, I'm thoroughly stoked to see ALL of the collections. There's something about Paris that just tickles my croissant like no other fashion capital does. Can't wait to see the Parisian awesomeness unfold. =)

For a full schedule for this years Port-A-Preter (ready to wear) collections, click here.



[Follow me on twitter]

2 comments:

Malu Rivero said...

!!
She's killingXD
Is the wellcome present of the parisian fashion week

XOXO

Pepa Xavier said...

My Fav fashion week of all!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.