"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Addicted by Enrique Iglesias circa 2003 - when videos made sense.

A lil blast from the past via Enrique Iglesias and Mischa Barton (at her prime). I totally dig the lyrical heaviness: "Baby I'm addicted, I'm out of control. But you're the drug that keeps me from dying." And the cinematography, oh the cinematography!!! It's all kinds of amazing; dramatic, lovely, seductive, and heart wrenching. Man, I sure miss the days when music videos weren't meant for pure sensationalism (I'm looking at you, Gaga!) and actually touched you in a non-R. Kelly manner. If you're ready for some pure video perfection, 'Addicted' will serve you well.  Enjoy. 





[Follow me on twitter]

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.