"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, October 8, 2010

Abbey Lee Kershaw in Pucci? Yummm!

Abbey Lee Kershaw by Mario Sorrenti for Interview Oct 2010
I'm pretty much salivating over this sexilicious gem. I've recently grown to dote on Abbey Lee Kershaw (it took me a bit to get on board) and her face is just perplexingly stunning here- the vacant stare is striking. Although she's totally deserving of a "sexy, can I" hoot, that Emilio Pucci dress is stealing the show for me. Big time. Ever since I saw Mariacarla Boscono walk down the runway at the Pucci Fall 2010 Ready To Wear show in Milano back in Feb, I was hooked on its sequined enticement. Peter Dundas is magic. And the touch of playful vulgarity by Abbey Lee is absolutely cheeky. Literally. 


image via tfs

[Follow me on twitter]

8 comments:

iUnderEye said...

Great writing. Seeing Abbey Lee's but cheek on a Saturday morning is the perfect way to start the day right!
She is completely killing that dress

iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

WhoopyBeatrizLourenco said...

Abbey is a great Gift for the Fashion world...she look so stunning!

HANNAH said...

She looks stunning. I lobe Abbey Lee! Gorgeous dress too.

http://londontownsagogo.blogspot.com/

Malu Rivero said...

No no no...
Well... I give you a good link to see cool pictures about you adorable Lezark... xd
www.icanteachyouhowtodoit.com
Xoxo

Bisous Natasha said...

I want that dress ;-)

Kenza said...

haha I don't mean to brag but i've met her !! she was soo cute, calm and nice.
She really is as tall and gorgeous in real life as she is in pictures.

http://teacupandmacarons.blogspot.com/2010/05/abbey-lee-kershaw.html

Bigio said...

So sexy... I love the what and how you write!



www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

Jose Camacho said...

Great writing I must say! :)
Love that Pucci dress, it looks amazing on her.

Jose C.
xx

http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.