"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New logo sneaks into the GAP!

Sneakily, Gap has changed it's iconic logo and dropped a new one on us. What in the world!? Man, I just started realizing the other day that I'm starting to talk in terms of "I remember when..." and I don't like it! Why must I be getting old!!! (Note to self: embark on a mission to find the fountain of youth {and by fountain of youth I mean Joan Rivers' plastic surgeons #}). Anyways, I'm a bit confused and I really don't understand why Gap would do such a thing. Maybe it has something to do with trying to revamp the company, which apparently isn't doing so hot, but why change something that was literally iconic for the company? Business people are strange. When it comes to the new logo, I don't really have an opinion about it, it just is. All good things (in terms of nostalgia) must come to an end, I suppose. I'm going to go watch some old "Fall into the Gap" commercials to remember my youth... but good luck to you, GAP. 

Thoughts? 


image via BrandChannel.com

[Follow me on twitter]

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.