"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Your first look at Lanvin for H&M!

Models in order: Hannelore Knuts, Jane Schmitt, Tati Collitar, and Natasha Poly
The leakage has begun! This collaboration is probably one of the most anticipated since H&M began their designer trysts. I know I'm going crazy waiting to see what greatness Alber will put out. From this snippet, I like the haunting chic vibe that I'm picking up. It makes me want to check into The Shinings' Overlook Hotel for a chance of riding my tricycle around and running into these babes telling me to "Come and play with us, for evah and evah and evah." Creeptastic but that's how I like it! Although these looks are nothing we haven't seen before (think Fall 2008 and Fall 2009 collections for Lanvin), I still think they're pretty damn stellar. But I just hope that black isn't going to be the main backdrop though. Plus having seasoned and Lagerfeldilicious Jane Schmitt in the campaign is totally a genius call. Madame is workin it at her prime age of 157 years young. HOT. Now, can we get some MANfit leakage, por favor? =)


image via French Vogue
[Follow me on twitter]

1 comment:

JBriggs said...

seriously consider waiting outside at 4am to get in on this. good decision?

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.