"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, November 29, 2010

Terry Richardson & Tom Ford Brokeback Mountain it up!

Tom, not you too!!! I'm telling you, Terry has these natural GHB-like fumes that come out of his pores and vampire eyes that mindcontrol anyone around him to give into his nastiness. I mean, it's the only logical explaination Mr. Ford would ever betray us all like that! Actually, maybe Terry is the real Yoda mastermind behind that creepy manwhore teacher named "Mystery" from VH1's The Pick Up Artist? Perfect sense and yes, I watched both seasons. Btw, Terry is soo making a special commemorative golden plaque of this to put on his already vast creepy-McNasty molestation conquest hall of fame wall (you know he has one!). Terry, I tip my hat to you.


image via Terry's blog

[Follow me on twitter]

5 comments:

David Toms said...

Nooo, it cant be!

Kara Endres said...

He certainly has a way of convincing people... but if you're familiar with his work, then you'd probably go in to it expecting/anticipating something like that. He's one of my favorite photographers.

http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

Setty Lepida said...

He he he ! Great one , love it !

Malu Rivero said...

Hahahha!
Well actually this is not a Terry photo... he is in!

Unknown said...

loves it!!!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.