"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

btw.... I'm alive. I think.

My radest and bodacious mothalovahs,

I have been a very bad R. Gratz and once again have left the bloggingsphere unattended. You can hate and send me bad style juju because I am guilty of blogging douchebaggery.

First I went to Mexico for the holidays and drank my liver into a tequila hernia, then I jetted down to San Diego (California) because an inconvenience called "college" started up again (whyyyy??!!!), and THEN I decided to move into a new pad two seconds into being back to school, and then plus or minus a couple blacked out day drinking bouts that turned into longer blacked out nights (seriously, STAY. AWAY. FROM. THE. JUNGLE. JUICE!)... yeah, I've been in no condition to talk, period!! I know I need to reel in my crazy and instead splash the crazy on to you guys on here. So, here's to getting the bloggoroo back into full whoredom. For reals, this time. I think? No, yeah, for sure!

Anywhooooo... here's my new hood in Mission Beach (San Diego, CA).

Now can you see why I've been lost??? And to clarify, yesssss... it looks like this EVERY DAY! Damn life is good when you live on the ocean front! Holler!





image(s) via my instagram @rgratz
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.