"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

hola! I'm back, mothalovahs!

Monumento a la Patria in Mérida, Yucatan Mexico [instagram @RGratz].
How's it going, mothalovahs!! I've been crusading around my Mexican homeland for the past weeks with the fambam and had such an amazing time fiesta-ing it up that I have left my blogging shenanigans on hold. With roaming the Spanish colonial streets of Mérida, tanning on the beaches of Puerto Progreso, dancing into the wee hours of the morning in Villa de Peto, and Indiana Jones-ing at the ruins and cenote swimming at Dzibilchaltun... I squeezed every adventure with my family possible and thus 3 weeks went by in a matter of 2 seconds. 

I'll for sure be uploading some pictures of my Mexican shenanigans but for right now I just wanted to say that I hope you all had such an amazing holiday season and ringed in the New Year just spectacularly without too much of a hangover (I can't say the same for me, hah).

Here's to love, success, and happiness showering us all in 2012! :)




image(s) via my instagram @RGratz
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.