"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, April 16, 2012

caine's arcade.

There's so much greatness in this short-short film. Hit , NOW!


Barbara Walters needs to drop kick the Kardashians in their reproductive organs and instead get little Caine onto her annual "10 Most Fascinating People of the Year"!!! His imagination, his passion, and his love for his arcade is completely awe-inspiring. I'm even motivated to go after my long lost dream of moving to L.A. and getting a reality TV show that will follow me as I lick stamps at Teen Vogue and get into long eye-starring contests with all my frenemies. Oh, wait, never mind, that was The Hills- note to self: do not fall asleep with said crapshow playing on my netflicks. Anywho, while Caincito is now my hero - je suis sorry Snooki - I also have to honorifically commend his padre for encouraging and letting Caine live out his dream. This is what good great stupendous parenting is and should be!! 





image(s) via youtube
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.