"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, April 16, 2012

ethel vaughn s/s 2012 mens & womens lookbook snaps.

"ETHEL VAUGHN is ...urban avant-garde, color, every day life and extroverted classic. The pieces show strong and sensual women and spirited and casual men – always modern, curious and open-minded." - Ethel Vaughn

Get more Ethel Vaughn here





image(s) via ethel vaughn
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

1 comment:

Amina said...

really nice selection

follow my blog:http://classy-glam.blogspot.com/

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.