"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, September 30, 2012

there's something cray in the j. crew s/s twenty 13 stew.


My brain doesn't know how to comprehend what's going on here. At all. But you know what? I like it. I like it a lot! There's so much wtf-ness going on with the purple pastel slim cut chinos, the dirty picnic blazer that never made it to the dry cleaners, the blue toned infested plaid button down, and the coke-powdered lace-ups that constantly remind you to call your dealer (smart call, btw), that it works insanely well. It's cool because it's just the right amount of clashing where it's not yet an eye sore. It's like they purposefully dumbed down some craziness just enough that it actually makes sense by not entirely making sense. Yeah. Who else did I manage to confuse besides myself? Mad geniuses are infiltrating J. Crew and I sure hope they keep up the Frankenstein experiments going. 




image(s) via j. crew
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.