"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

#beachlivingproblems; sartorial dilemma in the sun blazing fall weather.

Apparently Fall has started in many areas but in San Diego, fall never quite makes a full blown appearance. We do have breezy days but a light weight cardigan is pretty much all you need. Now I can't complain because I do live in paradise but being originally from San Francisco, I have a penchant and appreciation for nipples-so-hard-they-can-cut-glass weather. Any who, I have an engagement party coming up and the thought of my family jewels sticking to the inside of my thighs in a suffocating suit in 90* sunrays is kinda freaking me out. I thought of a khaki suit but that's no fiesta. Then I thought of Band of Outsiders Spring 2013!

Fresh, fly, and smooth!! Me gusta! I'm 99.9% positive that Mr. Band of Outsiders himself Scott Sternberg foresaw my dilemma and created these badass short-suit ensembles for his Twenty 13 collection for me. No doubt. I know the patterns may be a bit too eccentric for an engagement affair but I'm thinking it would just add some gusto. I do tend to bring the party to the party (usually in a flask though), so why not amigos? Sadly, some of Mr. Sternberg's ESP psychic waves got lost in translation bc these babies don't come out until next year. But inspiration is inspiration and now I'm on a search for something within its like. Wish me luck, mothalovahs!




image(s) via style.com
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.