"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

@rgratz is mah name!

Vas 'appenin, mothalovahs!

I was going to do a shameless self plug and give you twenty,000 and 1 reasons as to why you should follow me... but I'm tired, cold, and in need of a good whiskey drank (no, not "drink" but drank!). So instead I'll just leave you with last week's roundup of my instagraming shenanigans. If ya like it, follow me. If you don't, I wish you 10 bad hair days. Kidding. Do as you may. But fyi, I know a witchdoctor who has never failed me.


If you like your good hair... Catch ya in the instaworld!!

@RGRATZ



image(s) via my instagram


follow my shenanigans on twitter!

1 comment:

Hanny said...

Whiskey. I was just thinking that!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.