"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, December 20, 2009

For some reason, I want this. Badly.

No one in their right mind should EVER wear a jumpsuit but every blue moon one very rare creation comes along that just makes this fashion don't a fashion MUST- this khaki and denim masterpiece by Closed is one of those! Well, I guess it's the whole package that makes it straight up perfection. The styling is completely subtle and simply well balanced. The final look is just divine happiness and I only long for rocking the shit out of the whole look one day. So, umm, Santa, if you're reading this... this is what I want for Christmas. Hah. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.