"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Legit.

I really R E A L L Y really need to get my hands on a copy STAT! Well, that's only if it's actually in the works. I'm not too sure if this is the actual cover or just something someone made but apparently L'OFFICIEL did the same thing when YSL passed away (shame, I didn't know that then!) and I sure hope that this is in fact true and coming out very soon. My only problem is that I feel that it would only grace the streets of Paris and only a select few copies would make it state side. And even then getting my hands on an actual copy would be an intense search. But a search that I would totally embark on. 1000 photos of McQueen's legacy? Yes, please! This would totally make it into my treasure chest if I ever had one. Note to self: get a treasure chest.

UPDATE: It does in fact exist and is currently in circulation!!! Please can someone scan theirs asap & shoot me an email... you'd make me one happy chap! Gracias. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.