"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Up, close and personal with McQueen's LAST collection:

Being inspired by Byzantine art and Old Masters paintings, this collection is absolutely superb and worthy of its own gallery at a prestigious museum. I'm also definitely getting an 'Angels and Demons' vibe which I find completely and utterly genius. And once again, I can't get over the mass attention to detail!!! Out of this world astonishing and absolutely รก la McQueen. Bravo, Lee.
His genius is definitely a tough act to follow but I'm looking forward to see who takes the new reigns. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.