"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My baby doin' her thang...

Obzee Spring 2010 Campaign
My lifelong obsession, Anja looks completely stunning but that's a given because Ms. Rubik always works it out. Aside from my baby adding her greatness to this campaign, I'm diggin the designs from the Korean fashion house that is Obzee. Ladies, definitely worth checking out.  
Oh and the other models are Alana Zimmer and Elsa Hosk... sorry I sometimes get too distracted by Anja. DISTRACTED! Haha. 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.