"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, June 28, 2010

Daisies, sandalwood, desert tunes... ARABIA!


I am completely hooked on Alexis Mabille spring shindigs at Paris Mens Fashion Week!! The slouchy laidback fits look like the lovechild of a flower-power hippy, an arabic adventurer, and somekind of lackadaisacal vagabond. Makes me wanna jetset on over to Morocco, smoke some hookah, and trek across some sanddunes on a camel named Habib. Oh, and the poundage of sandalwood beads? Brilliant! And who knew daisies would make a good hair accessory.... for MEN!?? Again, B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T! Hah! Although each look has become an instant hit in my books, I would have to say that these looks are the apples of my eyes. They simply encompass a blasé sense of cool-bohemian-arabic swagger and serve as a foundation of inspiration for true summer style. I don't know guys, but I think this is my favorite showing for the Spring 2011 season. Yup, I'm obsessed. Now... where is that old VHS of Aladdin... 

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.