"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, June 3, 2010

A much needed dose of edgy cool:

I'm all for the beachy spreads, since it is summertime, but a lil edge is definitely going astray in the mensgear department and damn it, I need me some bite! Cue stylist Emil Rebek. Homeslice unquestionably delivered a dose of awesomeness in this months Metal (#20). With the likes of Givenchy and Prada, models Emilio Tini, Bastiaan Ninaber, Christian Brylle, Eddie Klint, George Barnett, Jakob Hybholt, Josh Beech, Paris Nicholson, Petey Wright and Thomas Wyatt look incongruously du jour. The thread game is colossal and I totally dig the non-chalant mood of the spread. Gracias, Emil.

3 comments:

O Bernas said...

Awsome !

:)

APieceOfCrap said...

cooool guys!

Our brand new blog, and our first. Take a peek.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

best regards from Sweden
/Malin

Unknown said...

Love this photos!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.