"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Anja Rubik by Quazi Fall 2010 Ad Campaign- sleek and sexilicious!

My baby is back with another killer collection for Quazi and an even more tantalizingly scrumptious ad campaign set for us to get all hot and bothered over. If ever there was an award for hottest hostage vixen, Anja would hands down take the prize home! Or better yet what if Anja is actually not the victim of a kidnapping but rather the exucutor of torture for the Polish mafia? Mmmmmhhmmm, she can slap me around with that leopard clutch any day! Yum!
















images from fashiongonerogue
[Follow me on twitter]

4 comments:

JBriggs said...

wow sexy! but this ad campaign is really good too great photography and a stellar location!

Berta said...

I WANT! this legs...

xoxo!!!

Anonymous said...

Her body is to die for

WhoopyBeatrizLourenco said...

Gorgeus Campaign!!

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.