"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Friday, October 1, 2010

SPOTTED: Diddy rocking a kilt.

During his "MTV Crashes Glasgow" performance, Diddy embraced his inner Scotsmen by jamming out with a kilt on stage. Now, Diddy is usually suspect to me but this time around I give him mad props. I think it's damn awesome that he showed his respect to the Scots but also that he worked it in a such a dapperly well executed way. This could have definitely gone all shades of wrong but fortunately (and surprisingly) the kid wore the kilt damn well. I'm sure Marc Jacobs gives him his blessing, too. Epic.

images via the Huffington Post

[Follow my on twitter]

1 comment:

JBriggs said...

this whole kilt thing needs to stop

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.