"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Sunday, December 4, 2011

modern au courant dandyism at it's best.

Outtake from Ovadia & Sons Fall 2011 lookbook. 
The contrasting colors, the way they made what most would attribute to womens dwellings into strapping MANcessories, the overall confidence that transpires so effortlessly cool with this gentleman... everything about this shot is purely out of modern dandy heaven! Praise!






image(s) via sartorially inclined
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.