"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, December 1, 2011

we've got a new family jewel carrier in town...

Straight from the fancy shmanshingly chic Sheung Wan district in Hong Kong, designer and founder James A. Christopher brings a new luxury underwear brand for every mans favorite MANcessory to get stoked about- jac5!


jac5 was drawn up when Mr. James had enough with the mediocre shenanigans of the underwear industry and counter attacked with a stellar line of man berry baskets fully equipped with real quality, style, and comfort. Hell. Yeah!


James used his Jack Russell Terriers for jac5's branding logo and collection concepts- 3 lines based on his doggies best personality traits; loyal, supersmart, and barking mad.

Check them out!↓↓

1. LOYAL - casual & comfortable, perfect for lounging around.
2. SUPERSMART -  clean, cut, & tailored for suited/fancier outings.
 3. BARKING MAD - loud, fun and adventurously cool!

Myself, I'm a huge fan of snuggier and tighter fits, specifically trunks, so I'm adrenalized that they're well represented and offered in all 3 collections. I've also been toying around with the idea of trying out briefs for some time and I think I may have found the perfect ones to break me in- hello, blue Loyal's and black Supersmart's!!

If you know anyone who is searching for a new carrying case for their dongerdoodle and know they'll appreciate durable luxury fabrics, superior stitching, and modern designs, then direct them on over to jac5.com!

P.S.
Did I mention they offer free international shipping? Epic!




image(s) courtesy of jac5
follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.