"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

valentine's day is upon us.

February is the month of the LOVE-BARFS; romance is a simple reply to a craigslist ad away, people buy roses without thinking of it's Death Valley immigrant labor field origins, dusty generic low-grade chocolates taste like the same ones Queen Elizabeth slobbers on... yup, Valentines Day, y'all. 

Ok, you've guessed it; I'm single! But I've come to the conclusion that I don't have to lame it up and be part of National Singles Awareness Day on the 14th. In fact, NO BODY should! You know why?...  because nobody loves another person as much as a person loves themselves. But if you suffer from a case of the self-sads, then reward yourself with a little extra session with your therapist. 

The great thing about being your own Valentine is that you know what you like and you can't dare skimp out on yourself. I would on my eHarmony date, but not on myself. I deserve the very best my last working credit card can afford! That's true love- take note. And if you are in a loving relationship, don't be afraid to nudge and hint to your lover that perhaps a little somethin-somethin more $pecial would be gladly appreciated, especially if they're trying to score.

The perfect VDAY GIFT lineup here we go...

P.S.
= click on link for more information!

1.
The Freedom Red Prodigy in Red Champagne Gold 
$165 

2.
Dior Homme Bee Silk Tie
$195

3.
Alexander McQueen Red Patent Leather Loafers
 SSENSE
$615

4.
Cashmere Argyle V-Neck
$298

5.
Pierre Hardy Cube Print Folding Card Case
☞ Barney's New York
$115

6.
Jan Leslie Octopus Cuff Links
$375

7.
Barking Mad Jimmy Trunk
 Jac5
$32

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

image(s) via neiman marcus, jac5, pringle of scotland, barney's new york, ssense, luisa via roma, meister watches.




follow my shenanigans on twitter!


No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.