"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, July 18, 2013

rag & bone pops its ad campaign cherry.

For their first ever men's ad campaign, Rag & Bone tapped ex Boardwalk Empire actor, Michael Pitt to pimp out their Fall 2013 collection. 

To be honest, I had no idea who Michael Pitt was, as an actor nor as a Prada frontsman alumnus, but what I did know is that he looked smoothly cool donning his Rag & Bone digs. I feel like I could sip on whiskey while exchanging dapper hair tips at some underground modern jazz bar with him. Yup, chap is rad. Correction: The Rag & Bone chap is rad- and I want to be him! So congratz to R&B for getting it right on their first time (Zeus, knows my first time was damn awkward)!

In applause, here are my favorite picks out of the Rag & Bone Fall 2013 collection. Enjoy, mothalovahs.





image(s) via style.com & rag & bone

follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.