"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, June 5, 2014

the summer blaze is here... time for some effortless cool x bershka and primark!


The sunny blaze is upon us and it's time to look the part! In the fall & winter I like a more dapper sartorial look but when it comes to summertime I go into a bohemian hipster (sans the nasty PBR long cans!) stupor. 

I like fun, easy, and flowy mensgear that I can wear during all my summer shenanigans-whether it be to an impromptu skinny dipping sesh and then to a tapas bar right afterwards, I want a multifunctional effortless cool. So if it's floral, tye-dye, Hawaiian, bold patterned in a hazy-pastel-like hue (the only thing that should be LOUD and BRITE is the sun!) you bet your motherlovin' self that I'll be all over it. 

Luckily both Berksha and Primark have created summer/spring collections to feed my hunger for vagabond hipster coolness. 

First up:  BERSHKA

Second up: PRIMARK

Happy summer shenanigans, motherlovahs!




image(s) via bershka and primark

follow my shenanigans on twitter!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.