"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

editorial files: from gucci to raf simons to dries van noten... mr. & mrs. tom mag adds to the #FLOBRO movement!


It is absolutely no surprise that I'm a strong supporter and benefactor of the #Flo(ral)Bro(ther) movement, especially when the summer rays are at its peak. So I have to give it to Mr. & Mrs. Tom, a quarterly published online fashion magazine, to feed my summer print obsession. Stylist Kevin Harres brought out only the best #FLOBRO pieces from the s/s 2014 collections to make such a stellar editorial staring Stefan Pollman.


LONG LIVE THE #FLOBRO MOVEMENT!!

To check out the latest edition of Mr. & Mrs. Tom Magazine click here.


Via: MR. & MRS. TOM MAG
Editorial: Hello Mr. Tom
Photographer: Sam Bisso
Stylist: Kevin Harres
Models: Stefan Pollman






image(s) via mr.&mrtom 


follow my shenanigans on
 twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.