"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

jared leto rocks cowgirl chanel at chanel haute couture show!


All the fancy ladie$ of the world flew into Paris to attend the CHANEL Haute Couture show, but little did they know they'd be out-styled by one Mr. Jared Leto! Homeboy came into town yippy-ki-yay'ing in some gold tweed pants and boots from the CHANEL Paris-Dallas Métiers d'Art RTW 2014 collection.


I already have insane respect for him for launching a human rights campaign that is close to my heart, The #REALMENWEARLEGGINGS Coalition of Instagram, so this just cements Jared as an all time hero in my books. I mean for fucks sake, he's a rocker, an Oscar winner, AND wears women's CHANEL in a cool nonchalant way?? Comment dit-on en Francais: bad ass?!??


Truthfully, I really think it's rad that he's playing around with fashion and blending gender-wear lines. I for one have gone to the CHANEL store in San Francisco and tried on some of their lady outerwear and I have to admit it was definitely do-able as menswear. But seeing that my Black American Express Card only exists in my dreams, I left without it. Anywho... where was I? Oh, yes. Rock on, Jared!





image(s) via mtv.com


follow my shenanigans on
 twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.