"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

paisley + flowers = I need this MSGM sweatttteerrrrrrrr!!!

Living in San Francisco, we get our unfair share of windy and gray days during the summer. But it's never insanely cold that you need something heavy. Instead a nice light comfortable sweater that will keep you from shaking like a polaroid picture will do just fine. But you also need something joyous that feeds into the awesomeness that is summer. Without further adieu, let me introduce you to this radtastic MSGM Floral and Paisley Print Sweater from Farfetch!
On sale from farfetch.com for $372.02 $186.01!!!
Coming right after my last post, I'm on a print and #FLOBRO jive & this mashup of paisley and floral just adds fuel to that fire. For some, I know it may be a bit loud but hey, it's summer time and it's the perfect time to venture into something funkier and fresh!

Btw, head on over to FARFETCH.COM asap!! Not only do they have a ridiculous selection of designer goods but they're currently having an insane sale featuring over 2,000 designers!! Get some!






image(s) via farfetch.com


follow my shenanigans on
 twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.