"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Monday, July 28, 2014

hat-topian; a thom brown + stephen jones editorial collab!

Back in January Thom Browne hooked up with famed fancy-hat-maker  milliner Stephen Jones (who has worked for the likes of Dior Haute Couture, Louis Vuitton, John Galliano & Donna Karan) to create some pretty glorious hunter-meets-the-hunted headgear for TB's Fall 2014 Menswear collection in Paris. 
The creative pair has been sitting at the cool-kids table ever since their debut in Paris, so much so that they just had their own exhibition over in China at asian luxury mecca Joyce Boutique. And since they're not about to consciously uncouple any time soon, they've cranked out a little editorial project entitled "Dystopian".  


And no there's nada wrong with your computer or your eyes, there's some purposeful pixelating coolness going on. I guess I should've warned you beforehand because I personally dumped my coffee thinking I had put too much Bailey's in it when I first saw the photos, sorries. I for one enjoyed the wooly distressed and raw seams that were prevalent in Thom Browne's fall gear and now that summer is half way over, it's swell to have something to look forward to once the colder days come. 





image(s) via thom browne x stephen jones & style.com


follow my shenanigans on
 twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.