"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

caliente! v mag shows off model skin for their fall 2014 preview covers!

Hot dayummmmm! Open up a window because it's sizzling up in here with Matthew Terry, Bridget Malcom, Emily Didonato, my doppleganger Sean O'pry, Joan Smalls, Aurellien Muller, Clark Bockleman and Amanda Murphy for the 90th edition of V Magazine covers. It's supposed to be the preview edition of the Fall 2014 fashion gear to come but Mario Testino is letting it be known that it's no longer just about having a banging beach bod for the summer but also being in tiptop tantalizing form for the colder months as well!! Sexy never takes a break!


Via: V Magazone
Editorial: Fall Preview 2014 Covers
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: ?
Models: Matthew Terry, Bridget Malcom, Emily Didonato, my doppleganger Sean O'pry, Joan Smalls, Aurellien Muller, Clark Bockleman and Amanda Murphy







image(s) via v magazine


follow my shenanigans on
 twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.