"I'm awesome because I am not afraid to fall,
nor ashamed to stumble.
Because I never wanted to be beautiful,
and I never pretended to be."

Thursday, June 19, 2014

editorial files: surrealist funkiness for fhm collections china s/s 2014!


FHM Collections China dipped into the Burberry Prorsum & Walter van Beirendonck Spring/Summer 2014 menswear pool for an editorial in their current mag circulation. If I hadn't been so hungover during my freshman year Art History 101 course, I could tell you if this was based on  surrealism or cubism but instead what I could tell you is that my brain is translating it all as fashion-art-turnt-up-ism!!


Ford Models Agency better nab that Mirror Sculpture because homeboy is stealing all the shots in this shoot! Seriously, I haven't seen anyonething give as much boss face as it has! 


The clothing themselves are an example of pretty genius styling with the combo packing of pastel hues with deep blues, yellows, and greens. I'm especially digging the outerwear game- all though it begs me to ponder if this shoot is more for Fall inspiration than anything else. All together it's just awesome to get into a fashion surrealist day dream, so gracias FHM COLLECTIONS CHINA for getting my artsy fartsy on! :) 

Via: FHM Collections China
Editorial: False Mirrors
Photographer: Jumbo Tsui
Stylist: Shuo Yuan Hasegawa
Models: Charlie France





image(s) via FHM COLLECTIONS CHINA 

follow my shenanigans on
 twitter & instagram!

No comments:

ATTN:
All images/videos/blahblahblah that appear on the site are copyright by their awesome owner and THE FSC claims no credit nor ownership for them, just mad love and appreciation.